What we will do:
- Provide a Hacksmiths team member to support the event in planning and delivery.
- Pending approval from the Hacksmiths team and the provided Hacksmiths team member, up to £100 of budget to pay for refreshments and other expenses.
- If appropriate for the format, we’ll provide our new Hardware Lab to attendees at the event.
- Put the event on our website, which receives over 360,000 visits a month.
- List the event on our Facebook page and invite our audience.
- Include the eventin our monthly email, and our Facebook Messenger posts.
- Post on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, where appropriate.
What we expect from organisers:
- Put our Code of Conduct on the event page, and understand that our team will be authority on enforcing this.
- Ticket your event from the Hacksmiths Eventbrite account - we’ll share details of attendees from your event with you.
- Give your Hacksmiths team member to have a quick 5-minute intro to Hacksmiths at the start of your event.
- Allow us to collect feedback using our standard feedback form - we’ll share this work you also.